There are many things you can do in under thirty seconds. Here’s a few of them, interspersed with screenshots from unclechicken’s latest game, Wizzard…
1. Listen to the Napalm Death song, You Suffer, fifteen times.
2. Run 100 metres, three times. If you’re Usain Bolt.
3. Google “things you can do in under 30 seconds”, and decide they’re all a bit crap.
4. Play unclechicken’s latest game, Wizzard.
5. Write a CSSCGC review about unclechicken’s latest game, Wizzard.
Whaaaaaat?! That’s the whole review? I hear you cry. Well, back in the early 00s you’d be lucky to get a paragraph or even a sentence. One of my entries’ reviews consisted of three words – “Argh! My ears” – which was probably more than it deserved, but still poor compensation for the sweat and toil I’d put into the game. So think yourselves lucky I’ve got to 200 words already!
Score: 1 zeptosecond out of 100 aeons.