comp.sys.sinclair Crap Games Competition 2015 Rules
1. Games must be written for the ZX Spectrum range of computers (16k, 48k, 128k, Plus 2, Plus 3) or compatible computers (Timex, Pentagon, Scorpion etc). ZX80/ZX81 entries will also be accepted.
2. The following formats are accepted – .tap, .tzx, .sna, .szx, .z80, .dsk and .trd (that’s .trd, not .turd).
If you’ve dug out an old crap game from a C15 cassette that’s been in your attic since 1986 and can’t convert to any of these formats, I will accept a .wav recording, but don’t blame me if it doesn’t load.
3. All games are to be emailed to email@example.com.
4. The closing date is Thursday 31st December 2015, at 23:59:59.
5. The winner and/or loser may well be asked to host the comp.sys.sinclair Crap Games Competition 2016, but don’t let that put you off – if you really don’t want to do this, just write a really mediocre game which doesn’t stand out at all either way.
6. That’s about it really, but if I think of anything else along the way I’ll let you know.